Caring for Young Patients with Kidney or Urological Disorders in St. Louis
SLUCare pediatric nephrologists provide comprehensive care for children with kidney
or urological disorders. Our team includes physicians, renal nurses, renal dietitians,
renal social workers, and play therapists who treat both acute and chronic disorders.
We provide full dialysis services through our dedicated pediatric dialysis unit at
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital.
Pediatric Kidney and Urological Conditions Treated
SLUCare Nephrology Services
- Acute and chronic hemodialysis
- Acute and chronic peritoneal dialysis
- Home training program in peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) for critically ill infants and children
- Plasmapheresis in conjunction with hematology/oncology services
- Percutaneous renal biopsy
Our specialists, along with SLUCare transplant surgeons, also care for renal transplant
recipients. Our doctors perform transplants using organs from deceased, living related
and living unrelated donors.
SLUCare Nephrology Locations
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
1465 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
SSM Health Medical Group - Pediatrics (North)
3878 Pershall Road
Ferguson, MO 63135