Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists for Adults and Children
Saint Louis University is a regional leader in treatment of conditions affecting the head and neck. SLUCare otolaryngologists offer head and neck tumor surgery and facial reconstruction. We treat hearing loss and ear disease; laryngology and voice disorders; pediatric ear, nose and throat problems; disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses; and conditions affecting geriatric patients.
Our association with Saint Louis University School of Medicine — a major research institution — allows us to incorporate the very latest research into your care. It is the kind of treatment you will find only at an academic medical practice and only through SLUCare.
Head and Neck Surgery Services
- Treatment of head and neck cancer
- Help for hearing problems and deafness
- Clinics for dizziness or unsteadiness
- Treatment of nasal and sinus problems
- Treatment for snoring and sleep apnea
- Speech language pathology for communication, cognition and swallowing disorders
Our team treats a wide range of sinus problems, including nasal blockage, allergies, deviated septums, recurrent sinus infections, nasal polyps, tumors and more.