MyChart is a free service that gives you personalized online access to portions of your SLUCare medical record — 24/7. Through a secure Internet connection, you can use MyChart to help manage and receive information about your health.
- Request medical appointments when you think of it — not just during office hours.
- View your health summary and track your health over time.
- View test results — no waiting for a phone call from the doctor's office or a letter in the mail.
- Request prescription renewals conveniently, anytime.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your health care team.
Accessing MyChart is Easy!
You can access your MyChart account from any computer, tablet or smartphone that has an Internet connection and an up-to-date browser. You must also have a valid email address.
To sign up as a new user, click here. Make sure you have your your SLUCare issued activation code ready when opening your account.
There is also an app for smartphone and tablet users. Download our app from the app store (Apple products) or Google Play store (Android products).
Having Trouble Accessing MyChart?
SLUCare's MyChart is managed by SSM Health. Click here if you are experiencing difficulties with your MyChart account.