Treatment for Skin Diseases and Conditions in St. Louis
SLUCare's skin doctors are not just top dermatologists. They are the physicians of Saint Louis University's Department of Dermatology, offering the most advanced skin care in the St. Louis area and treatments only available at an academic medical practice.
Our dermatologists treat common conditions such as acne and eczema, as well as complex melanoma and skin cancer cases.
SLUCare specialists in Mohs surgery and cutaneous lymphoma are among the nation's leading skin cancer experts, while our dermatopathology laboratory provides answers and second opinions for referring physicians and their patients.
Our cosmetic dermatologists provide skin rejuvenation and reconstruction, Botox® and filler injections, and laser surgery and body sculpting.
Through our Hyperhidrosis Clinic, SLUCare specialists provide the latest treatments for people who suffer from excessive sweating, using a mild electric current (iontophoresis), Botox® treatments or microwave destruction of underarm sweat glands.
SLUCare Dermatology even offers a specialized clinic to help people of color who are struggling with hair loss.
SLUCare Dermatology Locations
St. Louis, MO 63104
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, 314-977-3420
- Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology (Suite 200 C), 314-977-9666
- General Dermatology (Suite 200 B), 314-977-9711
- Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (Suite 200 A), 314-977-9721
- Phototherapy and Ionto Therapy (Suite 200 B), 314-977-9711