SLUCare facial cosmetic surgeons offer solutions to fight aging, reshape profile features, correct trouble spots and enhance your appearance so you can face the world with confidence. Our specialists are experienced aesthetic professionals who use the latest techniques to achieve your desired results with minimal downtime.
SLUCare Cosmetic Surgery Services
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) - Changes the shape of the nose either for cosmetic enhancement or to improve breathing.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) - Lifts droopy eyelids that may cause vision problems and improves appearance of bags, wrinkles and excess skin around the eyes.
- Brow lift/forehead lift - Reduces the appearance of lines across the forehead, while lifting brows and eyelids for a more youthful appearance.
- Facelift - Removes excess skin and tightens facial muscles for a smoother, younger-looking appearance.
- Facial liposuction and lipoaugmentation - Enhances the look of the chin, neck and cheeks either through removal of excess fat (liposuction) or through the transfer of fat (lipoaugmentation) from one area of the body to another, such as to the cheeks or jawline for a fuller appearance.
- Facial reconstruction - Corrects a facial trauma or deficit, such as birth defects or missing tissue following removal of skin cancer.
- Fat grafting - Also known as fat transfer, this surgery moves fat from one area of the body to another for cosmetic purposes.
- Otoplasty (ear pinning) - Reshapes the cartilage of the ears to reduce size or achieve desired positioning.
- Mentoplasty (chin augmentation) - Creates definition for the chin via implant or surgical reduction.
- Malar (cheekbone) augmentation - Adds definition to cheeks through implants placed directly on cheek bones.
- SMAS lip, cheek and chin implants - Creates facial contours in targeted areas using submalar surgical techniques.
Jennifer Fehlman, MD
Offering facial liposuction and lipoaugmentation