An Academic Medical Practice:
- Provides everyday health care and highly specialized care for complex illnesses and injuries
- Offers the highest quality services from expert physician specialists and subspecialists
- Teaches generations of health care professionals, training providers for tomorrow's needs
- Conducts breakthrough research leading to medical advances for our community
- Board-certified doctors from many specialties, working side-by-side to provide all-encompassing care
- Access to the latest discoveries in medicine sooner
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
- Community-based clinics delivering advanced medicine within St. Louis and beyond
- Doctors well-versed in the latest treatments, technologies and innovations who care for patients and educate doctors for the future
Provide the highest quality patient care. Our doctors are Saint Louis University School of Medicine faculty members. They are experts in their specialties, offering a higher level of knowledge and care that can only be provided through an academic medical practice, delivered in a compassionate, patient-focused way.
Conduct breakthrough research. Our physicians have achieved many scientific discoveries, pioneering new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat disease. SLUCare patients benefit from new life-saving drugs, medical devices and breakthrough surgical techniques.
Teach tomorrow's physicians. Saint Louis University has a long-standing tradition of educating the next generation of health care professionals. Tomorrow's doctors are guided by a team of experienced physicians who are themselves world-class researchers, clinicians and educators.